Friday, January 25, 2008

If you would like to help...

If you have any clothes or shoes (new or used) you would like to donate, the kids would love them. Most of them have only 1 or 2 changes of clothing, so they wear the same things everyday. They don't mind because they have never known different, but anything you might send would be greatly appreciated. They play football all day, but only one boy as shoes to run in, the rest just tough out and never complain, but after any good games, its very common for them to come back with cuts, bruises, or bent toe nails.
The oldest boy is 18 and the youngest is 6. None of them are very big so anything in that range (large being the biggest) would be great. Shoe sizes anywhere from size 4 for the smallest to 11 for the oldest would be great. They are not picky though.
Send any donations to:
Dorcas Children's Home
PO Box 7161
Kampala, Uganda
Africa

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I decided to stop by your blog today and I am so happy I did. You make everything sound so beautiful. I'm glad you are sharing with us and that you're enjoying your new experiences.

Laketa said...

I just learned of your blog today. Everything sounds amazing. I was wondering if you had any tips about sending packages and ensuring their arrival to the Children's Home? Keep up the good work and be blessed!

RoniZee said...

I would also like tips like that.

:)